Service Level Agreement
The Saudi Open Data Portal is a channel designed to communicate and engage with our audience. To strengthen this two-way relationship, board guidelines have been outlined to ensure the highest level of service and benefit. This service level agreement outlines the conditions and guidelines for users of this service, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To outline a time frame for all services provided to users through the Portal, and clearly defining the steps taken in the event a service is not delivered in the defined time frame.
- Outlining the quality of service provided through the various services provided, and the rights and responsibilities of both the Portal and the user.
Provision of means of communication and participation
- Management of the Saudi Open Data Portal is committed to responding to queries received through the Contact Us page. And in an effort to provide the best possible service, the Portal has provided a direct chat service, available from Sunday to Thursday during official working hours from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Visitors of the Portal may contact it using firstname.lastname@example.org - this service is available 24 hours a day and queries will be answered within 2 working days.
- Visitors of the Portal may request a group of data through this link - this service is available 24 hours a day and queries will be answered within 2 working days.
- The Portal is delighted to receive visitors in its physical headquarters in Riyadh from Sunday to Thursday, during official working hours from 8 am to 4 pm.