- Bureau Expert
- ● About Bureau Expert
A subsidiary body of the Council of Ministers represents the legal arm of the Government in the completion of domestic and international agreements, as well as studying regulations and Updates of the government agencies the work, and propose and amend these regulations...
1. Review and study case-files referred by the Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister or the Second Deputy Prime Minister, and the Council of Ministers and its sub-committees.
2. Prepare draft laws and their required studies, in cooperation with the agency concerned with each law.
3. Review and propose amendments to current laws.
4. Study agreements and case-files establishing general rules or requiring issuance of royal decrees or those which concern more than one government agency.
5. Draft appropriate forms for high orders, royal decrees and Council of Ministers resolutions.
6. Join government agencies in reviewing issues brought before the Supreme Authority, the Council of Ministers or other supreme councils ..
For more information
• Bureau Expert